S.P.O.R.T.S. The Relationship Conference
Presented by SportsEvents Magazine
In Partnership with the National Council of Youth Sports
Special Thanks to Host City Sponsor, City Rapids Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
This is an invitation to all amateur youth sports leaders, sports events planners of all types/all sizes, rights holders and sanctioning bodies to come together with cities & destinations that want to host their events and to meet with other industry suppliers to attend a really, really different industry event, S.P.O.R.T.S. - The Relationship Conference, the place where real business gets done!
S.P.O.R.T.S. is an exclusive and space-limited event designed to bring together sports event owners and rights holders with host organizations and sports-industry suppliers. Our unique format and limited number of supplier participants inspire the development of warm friendships and lasting new relationships which, we believe, is the most effective formula to ensure the results you most want to achieve - namely learning, sharing, enjoying and developing enduring sports business connections. S.P.O.R.T.S. also offers pre-qualified, one-on-one appointments that are twice as long as those at other industry events - two components we believe are key to generating real business and getting the most out of your conference experience! The S.P.O.R.T.S. event is a terrific opportunity to connect with sports industry colleagues and learn more about sites, destinations, event management and related industry issues. S.P.O.R.T.S. is designed to form lasting, meaningful relationships and do what it takes to earn each other's business.
- Sports Event Owners/Rights Holders.
Registration is FREE to youth sports organizations that plan events. Qualified Sports Event Owners/Rights Holders will need to register by contacting Carrie O'Connor. Contact Carrie at email@example.com or (251) 968-0482 for instructions.
- Host Organizations/Industry Suppliers.
CVBs, sports commissions, host organizations, industry suppliers, hotels, insurance companies, etc. Click here to register: Host Organizations/Industry Suppliers [PDF]
HOTEL & TRAVEL INFORMATION
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cedar Rapids Convention Complex
350 First Avenue NE, Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52401
- Sports Event Owners/Rights Holders.
Once you register you will receive a registration confirmation that will include a link for you to make your Hotel accommodations.
- Destinations & Industry Suppliers.
To reserve your room at the special S.P.O.R.T.S. 2017 attendee rate, click here.
Sports Events Owners & Rights Holders:
How Will Your Events Benefit From Attending S.P.O.R.T.S.?
- Collaborate and exchange ideas with other sports event planners and rights holders in a small group setting including S.P.O.R.T.S.' unique "Solution Room" & Open-Format Town Hall Sessions.
- Meet with 150+ host cities that are eager to host your tournaments and competitions. You meet only with those you want and are in complete control of your schedule. Plus, we limit the number of prospective host cities in attendance to create an environment that's not overwhelming and fosters relationship building!)
- Don't forget to have fun! We offer many exciting and fun networking activities including our annual golf scramble and networking receptions in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Destinations & Industry Suppliers:
How Will You Benefit from S.P.O.R.T.S. 2017?
For more information and/or Sponsorship Opportunities
- S.P.O.R.T.S. is driven to increase the relationships between sports events planners and industry suppliers. For that reason, we strive to keep the conference under a 300 person attendee mark in order to focus on a low 1:3 ratio of planners to suppliers.
- S.P.O.R.T.S. is a reverse trade show where to sports events planners and rights holders occupy the booths and the suppliers and destinations visit for 15 minute pre-qualified appointments, twice as long as many in the industry.
- To help strengthen and develop relationships, we offer many informal and fun networking activities, such as our annual golf scramble and networking receptions in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
Contact Carrie O'Connor, SportsEvents Magazine, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (251) 968-0482.
OTHER RELEVANT LINKS
Official Guide 2017 to Cedar Rapids
S.P.O.R.T.S. - The Relationship Conference!
"The Place Where Real Business Gets Done"